Volume Discounts now available!!
How is the Wall-nut different than other anchors?
Most wedge type anchors require making a slot, poking a hole, or driving a large screw insert into the drywall relying on the cross sectional stability of the drywall (which is not great). Looking at how the drywall is manufactured, one can only expect limited retaining performance when it comes to these wedge type anchors.
After the Wall-nut is inserted into the drywall it lays flat against the back of the drywall. With the mounting bracket in front of the wall, the mounting screw will tighten both towards each other resulting in a secure clamping to both surfaces of the drywall. Just like driving a mounting screw into a wooden wall stud.
- Works for any drywall thickness
- Literally puts a nut behind the drywall
- 100 lb load capacity with minimal intrusion into drywall
- Ideal for replacement and new installation
- Replace those old loose anchors with the Wall-nut using the existing hole!
- Purchase in quantities of 10
- Each 10 pack includes 10 nuts, 10 #8 screws, and 4 hook washers
- Discount for multiple 10 packs